If you do not know any of the information required, use the provided links or visit the Registration Office in the Laidlaw Building.
If the information we have is incorrect, you must visit the Registration Office in the Laidlaw Building to correct it.
The reset password page is used to set your initial password, or to change your password at any time.
To reset your password, you must be registered for a credit class and wait 24 hours after you registered. Accounts are created overnight.
To reset your password, you will need the following information:
- Your SID (Student ID Number). This is a 9 digit number, printed on the back of your Student ID Card, on your registration receipt, or by viewing your SID online
at: Display My SID
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Birth Date.
- Your Student PIN (Personal Identification Number). This PIN number was given to you when you registered.
If you have not changed your PIN number, it is very important that you do so.
If you do not know your PIN number, please visit the Registration Office in the Laidlaw Building.
- The last year you attended Whatcom Community College. If you are registered for the
current quarter, please enter the current year.
Please fill out the following form to reset your password:
Choose a new password:
If you do not follow these directions, you will be unable to set your password or utilize your account.
Your password must meet the following requirements:
- The new password must be a minimum of 8 characters in length, and a maximum of 16 characters in length.
- It must contain ONLY letters and numbers. Spaces and symbols are not allowed.
- It must include at least 1 number.
- It must include at least 1 uppercase letter.
- It must include at least 1 lowercase letter.
- The password must not contain your First Name, Last Name, or SID.